How Do I Get Started?
- Call your insurance company and verify your benefits, including your deductible amount and your co-portion. Also make sure they cover out of state.
- Call our office so we can give you an estimate of your out-of-pocket expense.
- Select three surgery dates that work best for you on a Tuesday or Thursday.
- Verify theses dates and be sure to confirm them with the person who will accompany you to surgery. The surgery center charges $100.00 to reschedule or cancel your surgery.
- Come into our office the day before your surgery to have a consultation, consent and be given pre- and post-operative orders and prescriptions.
- Once your surgery is scheduled, download our list of required tests.
- Medical clearance from your doctor is required within 30 days of your scheduled surgery date. Blood work is required within 10 days of your scheduled surgery date. EKG is required within 6 months of your scheduled surgery date.
- Fax your lab work and medical clearance to (949) 716-2725.
- Call us at (949) 837-3338 x100 or contact us online to confirm we have received all of the items. Your surgery cannot proceed without these items.